Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards ROM (GBA) is the file in GBA (Game Boy Advance) format of the game Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards for use in a GBA Emulator both on PC with VisualBoyAdvance for example, and on Android with MyBoy! Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards for GBA emulator is based on the well-known Yu Gi Oh animated series where two opponents face each other in a fight with creatures found on cards. To do this we will have to create our own deck using the countless number of cards and monsters, wizards, creatures, etc.. that are in them creating unique synergies to beat your opponent in combat. Although the rules are a bit complex, there is nothing to learn as we start and advance in the game or even just by watching the animated series we will have a great idea of how the game works. Roughly explained, each player has a number of points with which to start the confrontation and each creature that we summon on the board will subtract a certain number of points, but we can block the attack with another monster card or with magic cards that have multiple effects that we will discover.
Download Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards ROM (GBA) for Game Boy Advance Emulator
To download the game Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards ROM in GBA format to enjoy it on a Game Boy Advance emulator on PC, Android, iOS… we will have to perform the following steps:
- To start we will run the download of Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards ROM (GBA) from the following link:
- Download Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards (445 downloads) ROM (GBA).
- It is possible that our operating system asks for permission to perform this download of unknown origin. We will click in to make the download anyway.
- Next, it can that it asks us where we want to make the download, that is to say that we select the destiny folder where the GBA file that we are about to download will be saved. We select the folder we want. In case we are not asked anything, it will be downloaded directly to your operating system download folder.
- The next step will be to wait for the download of Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards to finish.
- Once the download is finished, we will access to the corresponding location.
- Once there we will verify that the file is in format .ZIP or .RAR in case it is so we will decompress that file, so that after the process we have a file .GBA.
- Once we have the file of Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards in format .GBA we will proceed with the installation instructions.
Install Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards ROM (GBA) in GBA Emulator: MyBoy! VisualBoyAdvance…
To install Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards ROM in GBA format in our GBA Emulator: VisualBoyAdvance, MyBoy! Or any other, we will have to perform the following actions:
- The first step, although it is something obvious, will be to have a Game Boy Advance Emulator installed on our device where we want to play Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards on PC, on Android, on iOS….
- Once we have the emulator installed, the next step will be to access it by double clicking on its icon on the desktop (no matter if it is on mobile or PC).
- Once inside the Emulator, the process is the same whether you are on PC or mobile. We will look for the task bar (the one that is in the superior part of the window of our emulator).
- In the task bar we will have a multitude of options, one of them will be called File, we look for an option inside it that puts open file.
- We click in the option to open file, it can also have another name like open game, open ROM, open GBA…
- There it is when we have to look for the ROM of our Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards in the folder that we have downloaded it.
- We select the file GBA of Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards .
- Now we can play Yu Gi Oh The Sacred Cards ROM (GBA) on PC, Android, iOS…
- We will only have to perform this process once per game, then we can access directly from the emulator to all the games in which we have done this process.