Metroid Fusion ROM (GBA) is the file in GBA (Game Boy Advance) format of the game Metroid Fusion for use in a GBA Emulator both on PC with VisualBoyAdvance for example, and on Android with MyBoy! A classic among platform games Metroid brings us his new installment Metroid Fusion for GameBoy Advance, delve into the depths of the universe of the hand of our protagonist Samus and equipped with lasers and armor weapons that can be improved as we move forward in the main plot. Improve your weapons and abilities to overcome the levels and maps that are presented to us, as each time will be more difficult with monsters and bugs of higher level and greater complexity. Not only will we advance through the levels by platforms and fighting with enemies but we must also be able to solve puzzles with galactic atmosphere to advance through the map or to summon the final bosses.
Download Metroid Fusion ROM (GBA) for Game Boy Advance Emulator
To download the game Metroid Fusion ROM in GBA format to enjoy it on a Game Boy Advance emulator on PC, Android, iOS… we will have to perform the following steps:
- To start we will run the download of Metroid Fusion ROM (GBA) from the following link:
- Download Metroid Fusion (809 downloads) ROM (GBA).
- It is possible that our operating system asks for permission to perform this download of unknown origin. We will click in to make the download anyway.
- Next, it can that it asks us where we want to make the download, that is to say that we select the destiny folder where the GBA file that we are about to download will be saved. We select the folder we want. In case we are not asked anything, it will be downloaded directly to your operating system download folder.
- The next step will be to wait for the download of Metroid Fusion to finish.
- Once the download is finished, we will access to the corresponding location.
- Once there we will verify that the file is in format .ZIP or .RAR in case it is so we will decompress that file, so that after the process we have a file .GBA.
- Once we have the file of Metroid Fusion in format .GBA we will proceed with the installation instructions.
Install Metroid Fusion ROM (GBA) in GBA Emulator: MyBoy! VisualBoyAdvance…
To install Metroid Fusion ROM in GBA format in our GBA Emulator: VisualBoyAdvance, MyBoy! Or any other, we will have to perform the following actions:
- The first step, although it is something obvious, will be to have a Game Boy Advance Emulator installed on our device where we want to play Metroid Fusion on PC, on Android, on iOS….
- Once we have the emulator installed, the next step will be to access it by double clicking on its icon on the desktop (no matter if it is on mobile or PC).
- Once inside the Emulator, the process is the same whether you are on PC or mobile. We will look for the task bar (the one that is in the superior part of the window of our emulator).
- In the task bar we will have a multitude of options, one of them will be called File, we look for an option inside it that puts open file.
- We click in the option to open file, it can also have another name like open game, open ROM, open GBA…
- There it is when we have to look for the ROM of our Metroid Fusion in the folder that we have downloaded it.
- We select the file GBA of Metroid Fusion .
- Now we can play Metroid Fusion ROM (GBA) on PC, Android, iOS…
- We will only have to perform this process once per game, then we can access directly from the emulator to all the games in which we have done this process.