Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land ROM (GBA) is the file in GBA (Game Boy Advance) format of the game Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land for use in a GBA Emulator both on PC with VisualBoyAdvance for example, and on Android with MyBoy! Nintendo’s little pink ball returns to fight the kingdom’s greatest nightmare: dreams have disappeared in the place where wonderful dreams are always had. Kirby wakes up from his nap peacefully, when he realizes that he hasn’t dreamt anything. Then an alarm signal comes to his mind: how could this have happened? He goes to the Fountain of Dreams to see if he can find out what’s going on and there he finds King Dede (the villain of the saga) submerged. This villain broke into seven pieces the energy source of the fountain that gives life to the dreams and that is why it does not work. The pieces are distributed among the evil friends of King Dede. Kirby will have to embark on the adventure of collecting the pieces to fix the fountain and recover the dreams of the world. This time we can also handle several mini-Kyrbis, we will have to advance through the levels and go defeating the final boss of each level to overcome this iconic platform game for the GBA.
Download Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land ROM (GBA) for Game Boy Advance Emulator
To download the game Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land ROM in GBA format to enjoy it on a Game Boy Advance emulator on PC, Android, iOS… we will have to perform the following steps:
- To start we will run the download of Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land ROM (GBA) from the following link:
- Download Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (471 downloads) ROM (GBA).
- It is possible that our operating system asks for permission to perform this download of unknown origin. We will click in to make the download anyway.
- Next, it can that it asks us where we want to make the download, that is to say that we select the destiny folder where the GBA file that we are about to download will be saved. We select the folder we want. In case we are not asked anything, it will be downloaded directly to your operating system download folder.
- The next step will be to wait for the download of Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land to finish.
- Once the download is finished, we will access to the corresponding location.
- Once there we will verify that the file is in format .ZIP or .RAR in case it is so we will decompress that file, so that after the process we have a file .GBA.
- Once we have the file of Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land in format .GBA we will proceed with the installation instructions.
Install Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land ROM (GBA) in GBA Emulator: MyBoy! VisualBoyAdvance…
To install Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land ROM in GBA format in our GBA Emulator: VisualBoyAdvance, MyBoy! Or any other, we will have to perform the following actions:
- The first step, although it is something obvious, will be to have a Game Boy Advance Emulator installed on our device where we want to play Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land on PC, on Android, on iOS….
- Once we have the emulator installed, the next step will be to access it by double clicking on its icon on the desktop (no matter if it is on mobile or PC).
- Once inside the Emulator, the process is the same whether you are on PC or mobile. We will look for the task bar (the one that is in the superior part of the window of our emulator).
- In the task bar we will have a multitude of options, one of them will be called File, we look for an option inside it that puts open file.
- We click in the option to open file, it can also have another name like open game, open ROM, open GBA…
- There it is when we have to look for the ROM of our Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land in the folder that we have downloaded it.
- We select the file GBA of Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land.
- Now we can play Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land ROM (GBA) on PC, Android, iOS…
- We will only have to perform this process once per game, then we can access directly from the emulator to all the games in which we have done this process.